As a pioneer and seasoned leader in professional coaching, Amy Ruppert understands the many challenges and realities that come with leadership. With more than 25 years of executive coaching experience, Amy combines her business leadership with her mastery of coaching to help build high performing, trustworthy leaders people want to work for.
A Master Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation (ICF), Amy brings a broad range of experience in a variety of industries including health care, financial, tech, manufacturing, legal, academia and government. She has coached leaders at all levels, from the emerging leader to the C-Suite, in the areas of communication, resiliency, fortitude, character and legacy building.
In addition to her coaching experience, Amy has more than a quarter century of experience in program and curriculum design and has herself facilitated hundreds of training and development groups in the areas of coaching skills, emotional intelligence skills and resiliency skills for leaders.
Amy is the co-author of Who’s the Boss? Confront the Elephant in the Room.
Amy’s professional experience includes:
● Serving on the ICF committee that co-developed the core competencies, examination and certification criteria for the coaching industry – in use today in both private training companies and university coaching programs in over 100 countries.
● Serving as a faculty member on the inaugural team that developed the curriculum for the first academically accredited Executive Coaching Program in the U.S., at the University of Texas at Dallas.
● Chairing 5 global coaching conferences.
● Serving as a certification examiner and assessor for the ICF.
● Being the Chief Learning Officer for Coaching Out of the Box, a global company training organizational leaders to use coaching skills as a core leadership competency. Worked extensively with senior leadership teams to design and implement internal coaching programs in organizations of more than 5,000 employees.
● Serving as President of CoachLive, a division of Coach Inc. (CoachU and Corporate CoachU), developing and producing more than 65 annual live coach training events throughout the world.