The 5-5-5 Coaching Skills Program™ can be delivered live over one day, one and a half days or can be delivered in three half days spread out
over time or in a blended learning approach with part of the program delivered live and another part virtually in our virtual classroom. Or the program can be delivered entirely via virtual classroom.
Why this Program?
Todayís business environment has rapidly changing expectations, technologies and market demands. Itís about gaining a competitive edge. Todayís managers and leaders are charged with maximizing their own performance, and the performance of their team of employees. Coaches work with individuals and organizations to maximize their potential. They bring out the best in people by helping them improve performance, communications, relationships, and team-building. Coaching Skills are essential for leaders and managers who want to maximize that competitive edge.
About the Program:
Our interactive training will help you take a first step toward learning the art of coaching. You will be introduced to our ď5/5/5Ē formula for successful coaching.
At the End of the Day, Participants will:
- Understand the 5 Guiding Principles for successful coaching.
- Understand and be able to use the 5 Step Coaching Exchange Process
- Understand and be able to use the 5 Core Coaching Skills
- Leave with a Coaching Program Binder that includes comprehensive information on the program.
- Take away useful forms to use when coaching along with a supportive resource list designed to provide additional information on coaching.
To inquire about future workshops...Call Toll Free: 844-847-4199
Coaching Out of the Box® was specifically created for busy
people who want to learn the art of coaching.
Who should attend?
Anyone in a leadership position
Please call toll free 1.888.747.4199 or email us for fee details.
Inquire about the discounts available for bringing the
5-5-5 Coaching Skills Training to your whole team!
At the End of the Program, Participants Will:
1. Understand and use the
- 5 Guiding Principles for successful coaching
- 5 Step Coaching Process
- 5 Core Coaching Skills
2. Acquire 'Coaching Out of the Box Manual®', which includes
comprehensive information on all aspects of the program
- useful forms
- coaching tools
- handy desk reference to support coaching
3. Have completed 2 months of One-To-One Performance Coaching with a Certified Executive/Business Coach.
To book your space at our next workshop...
CALL US Toll Free 1.844.847.4199 or email us.
Each participant receives a box full of resourceful materials for learning and supporting their coaching. The box includes a Participant's Workbook, Desk Reference Pyramid with the 5/5/5 model, 365 Coaching Questions booklet, 50 Coaching Questions quick reference bookmark and The Airplane Journals DVD, a documentary on coaching by an award winning documentary filmmaker which includes coaching demonstrations and instruction.